- Plastic, Metal.
- It has beautifully styled, velour fabric which is soft on your newborn’s skin; it’s perfect to snuggle in.
- It’s the only playard designed to transition with your child as she grows from a newborn to infant to toddler.
- Canopy on the Graco Newborn Napper station shields baby from bright light.
- Deluxe storage hamper helps keep clothes, diapers and other necessities handy.
- New, larger changing table is safe for use with babies up to 30 lbs. and provides time saving-convenience so you don’t have to run to the nursery for diaper changes.
I’ve gone through numerous reviews from experts and moms about the Napper Elite. Most moms have confirmed that “it’s a winner for their money”. A mom even said that she set it up with her six year old in under an hour. Users love its unisex Vance theme. The most common and perhaps the only grievance I found about the Napper was about is storage hamper being weak and flimsy. I think the storage was designed with more fabric and less plastic so that it does not add to the weight of the pack ‘n play. Also, however large and roomy it is, you shouldn’t try to store heavy things in it as it may imbalance the pack ‘n play.
My review will remain incomplete if I don’t mention about Graco’s signature push button fold and convenient carry bag that makes packing and travelling with the Napper Elite as easy as a pie! I believe the Newborn Napper Elite will prove to be one of the best purchases you will have ever made for your little one.
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/pickbest/babygearsreview.com/wp-content/plugins/floating-social-bar/class-floating-social-bar.php
on line 790
Full Guide For Graco Pack ‘N Play
There are hundreds of pack ‘n plays out there in the market. Each of them have some common pack ‘n play features, while some have uniqueness to make their pack ‘n plays stand alone in the crowd. With its exclusive looks and facilities, the Vance styled Pack ‘N Play with Newborn Napper Elite surely stands alone as a great pack ‘n play that you can buy for your newborn.
Complete comfort for baby
When they say Elite- it’s not just a name, they really mean it! The Newborn Napper Elite adorns extra soft fleece fabrics that wraps over till the rails of the napper- making it the coziest thing for your baby to nap in. It also features a doomed canopy to shield bright light as your baby naps, and soothing vibration in the napper and the bassinet.
Just like an ideal pack ‘n play should be- the Napper Elite grows with your baby. When your child is old enough to roll over, you can remove the napper and start using the bassinet. As your baby grows even older, you remove the bassinet and open up the playard where your child can crawl and play- at home or away.
The pack ‘n play also features an MP3 docking station so you can play your favorite music around your baby. The docking station also acts as the controller for vibration of the napper and bassinet.
Large changer, larger storage hamper
Babies grow fast. Graco kept this in mind, and designed the Napper Elite with an extra wide and deep changing table that you can continue using till your baby weighs 30 pounds. And as your baby grows, so grows the amount of necessary products you need for the baby.
The baby essentials’ storage compartment is one of a kind- like you will not find in other pack ‘n plays. It’s huge! Not only diapers, wipes and creams- you can store your baby’s clothes, toys, extra sheets- what not! The best part is it does not make the pack and play look clumsy at all- it’s the best a design could ever be!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is the napper piece removable from the play yard?
A: Yes, you can take both the napper and the changing table off.
- Q: Is the changing table machine washable? How do you clean it when it is dirty?
A: The cover is made of a plastic-like material, so you can wash it with a cloth and soap, or you have used Clorox wipes on it and let it dry.
- Q:Does the bassinet have a safety belt?
A: No it doesn’t.
- Q: Could you remove the changing station and put it on top of a changing table to use?
A: No. It is not made with a hard material. It could be dangerous to use it any other way.
- Q: Is this a good product to fold up and travel out of town?
A: Yes it’s specially made for travel.
- Q: Does the storage detach or is it permanently attached?
A: You can detach.
Check Out More Pack ‘n Play